Saturday 11 January 2014

New Year!

Hello again everyone! Happy New Year and welcome to the first post of 2014. It's the time of year for resolutions so I thought I'd share mine.

This year is my last year of school before I hopefully head off to university so one of my resolutions is to do all of the work that I need to get my grades for uni. It'll be tough and I know there will be times where I really don't want to work but if I can get it all done then the outcome will be brilliant.

I want to try and do more sport this year and get fitter. I already run three times a week most weeks and I want to continue this in preparation for the 10k in the summer. I've also started playing five-a-side football once a week which is great fun.

Another resolution is to do more in general. Create more things, design more things and have more fun. I really enjoy making things and would like to do more of it this year, so I'm challenging myself to try.

Finally I would like to raise £100 for charity. I'm running in the 10k and am setting up a Just Giving account to raise money for Parkinson's UK. I'm going to post the details when it's ready and it would mean a lot if you could all help me reach this target.

That's all from me this week. I'd love to hear about your resolutions, either in the comments or via twitter (@tigerads). See you all next Friday.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment