Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody! It's Christmas Eve, the presents are wrapped, the lights on the tree are twinkling and the mince pies have been eaten. Every child across the country is getting ready for Christmas Day and every parent in the country is trying to persuade their children that Santa won't come until nine-thirty so there's definitely no point getting up before ten.

I love this time of year, everything looks prettier, everyone seems happier and most importantly, I get presents! As I've grown up I've started to enjoy giving presents to others almost as much as receiving them back. I'm really excited to see the look on my brother's face when he opens his presents this year. I think that the excitement on Christmas Eve, looking forward to presents and festivities, is what makes Christmas so special.

I've also done a lot more to help this year; I've helped with the decorating, done some of the wrapping, I even helped with eating all the food, which I thought was very generous of me! It's the first time we've cooked a traditional Christmas dinner this year and I'm quite excited. We've ordered the turkey and all the trimmings to go with it and I can't wait for lunchtime tomorrow.

I'd like to wish all of you a very merry Christmas, wherever you are and whatever you do and I'd love to hear some of your Christmas traditions in the comments or on twitter (@tigerads). I hope you get everything you want and have a really nice time.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment