Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas Week 2

Hi everyone, we're getting even closer to Christmas now, there are only 12 sleeps to go! I'm getting really excited; decorations are going up everywhere and the radio is jam packed full of Christmas music.

This weekend I'm going to be putting up my decorations which makes the house look so magical, with tinsel everywhere and some very pretty lights. Then of course there's the tree, the pinnacle of all decorations, a symbol of the whole festive period. Christmas is one of the best times of the year because everything looks better, the decorations transform houses and make them seem so much more welcoming.

I've realised that I'm really bad at buying presents. If I know what someone wants then that's fine, I can do that but as soon as someone says surprise me I struggle. Even with members of my own family I can't think of anything to buy. I should know what to get but I just can't think, I'm worried at how little I seem to know about what people would like. That's the hardest thing about Christmas, choosing what presents to buy for everyone.

So there you have it, my favourite and least favourite things about Christmas. It's only two weeks to Christmas Day so I'd better get on with my shopping. See you all next week.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment