Friday 8 November 2013

Twenty Questions Tag

Hi everyone, today I thought I'd do a tag style blog so you can all get to know me, these are just a few questions that I found when I was surfing the web. If you have any suggestions for tags that I can do in the future then please let me know.

1- Do you have any pets? No, we used to have three gerbils but they are no longer with us.

2- Name three things that are close to you. My family and friends, sport and music are three things that I would struggle to live without.

3- What's the weather like right now? It's very cold and there are occasional showers.

4- Do you drive? No, not yet.

5- What time did you wake up this morning? It's a school day so I have to get up at 7am to make sure I'm ready on time.

6- When was the last time you showered? This afternoon after I got back from my run.

7- What was the last movie that you saw? I watched The Adjustment Bureau again recently, it's a very good film with a lot of action.

8- What does your last text message say? It's from virginmedia and is asking me to 'top up with ten pounds now and receive 100 free texts next month'

9- What is your ringtone? It's just a generic samsung one.

10- Have you ever been abroad? Yes, I've been to quite a few different places, but my favourite so far is France.

11- Do you like sushi? Yes, I've only ever had it once, but the few things that I tried I really liked.

12- Where do you buy your groceries? Sainsbury's

13- How many siblings do you have? I have a younger brother, Matthew.

14- Apple or Android? I've never used an Android device but I like all the Apple stuff that I've got, so I'll say Apple.

15- How old will you be on your next birthday? I will be 18!

16- Tell me something you are planning to do today. I am playing a football match later this evening, which will be fun.

17- What is your favourite pizza topping(s)? I really like bacon, but I think my favourite is the Fiorentina combination: Spinach, Egg and Parmesan.

18- Hamburger or Cheeseburger? Cheeseburger but if there was some bacon in there as well it would be perfect.

19- Have you ever had an all-nighter? Yeah, I've had a few, never turn out to be the best idea when the following day comes around.

20- What colour are your eyes? A sort of bluey-grey colour.

That's all of the questions. I hope that you've enjoyed this post and would love to hear your responses, either in the comments below or via twitter @tigerads.

See you all next week,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment