Friday 4 October 2013

Life in Numbers

Last week I did my 'Life in Letters' and so it only seems fair that this week I attempt to do my 'Life in Numbers'. It's been interesting to see everything that I've done laid out in a very simple form and some of the stats are very strange.

17 - how old I am, I'm nearly 18 though!

7 - my lucky number, not sure why but I like seven.

11,497 - words written to date on both of my blogs (not including this post) which is a lot of words!

30 - the distance that I've run so far, in miles, that's the equivalent of running from my house in Leeds to the centre of Huddersfield and back again.

447 - songs on my iPod.

92 - keyrings in my collection and counting.

85 - my current set of books, ever changing as time goes on.

58 - football matches that I have seen live, spanning over 10 years.

152 - goals in those matches, averaging out at a very impressive 2.6 goals per game.

Those were all of the things I could think of, feel free to let me know in the comments or via Twitter (@tigerads) if you can think of any more I can do.

See you all next Friday,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment