Friday 6 September 2013

Thoughts from TFIOS


Lately I've been thinking a lot, not about anything in particular, just thinking.

I was reading The Fault In Our Stars by John Green not too long ago (it's brilliant, you should definitely read it) and found that one sentence really stood out to me:
"My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." I don't know why but I can relate to it, I've always had that problem but never had a way to describe it.

It's become even more relevant to me now, I have started writing a book and am realising how difficult it is to create a full and flowing story line, I have fragments of ideas but nothing of any real literary weight. I'm sure I'll get there in the end.

I have so many plans and ideas floating around in my head and I don't know what to do with the majority of them, there are so many things that I want to have or do and lots of them are really unrealistic but even the ones that are possible are tricky and I don't know how to go about trying to make them happen. At least I've got my whole life ahead of me to work it out.

I'll see you all next week.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment