Friday 9 August 2013

Day 5 - Places

Hello, I'm back again and it's day 5 of my blogathon week. I'd like to think of myself as a bit of a traveller. I like going to different places and discovering new cultures so today I would like to discuss my favourite places.

One of my favourite cities in the world is Paris. It's the most magical city that I've ever visited and I love it there. France is a nice country in general but Paris stands out as being incredible. The winding back streets and beautiful parks make Paris really special.

I'm a city person myself although I do appreciate rural beauty, some places in England are stunning. Northumberland is a fantastic place and there are also some amazing countryside views in Yorkshire, as well as the Lake District.

Staying in the UK, London. The buzz of life in London is unbeatable, packed with sights and full of life, London is a great city.

I also really like Venice and Rome in Italy, I've stayed in each of them once and loved both cities, Venice feels so romantic and it really is breathtaking. Rome is more of a traditional city, but it is incredible how the city switches from high rise buildings and bustling streets to ancient historical sites just by crossing a road.

Although I've never been to America I would love to, so although it can't count as one of my favourite places it is definitely the place at the top of my bucket list.

Of course I can't talk about my favourite places without mentioning my home in Leeds or my second home, the KC Stadium in Hull, both of which are very close to my heart.

That's all folks! For today at least. Make sure you come back tomorrow for day 6! Let me know about your favourite places in the comments.
See you tomorrow,

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment