Thursday 8 August 2013

Day 4 - Sport

Sport is such a big part of my life, so it would have been hard to spend a week telling you about me without mentioning it. So that's today's topic: sport.

I like a lot of sport but I'm really passionate about football. I've followed football for as long as I can remember and most people I know would say I'm obsessed! Tennis is also something I enjoy and I play it really often, usually with my brother.

I am a lifelong Hull City fan and have been to see over fifty matches at the KC Stadium (their home ground). Hull were promoted to the top flight of English football last season for only the second time in their history. I can't wait to watch my team rubbing shoulders with the best in England.

Football means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without it. For me it's more than just a game or a hobby. For me it's a passion, a way of life.

The latest season kicked off last week and I'm going to see my first match at the season soon and I'm really excited, I love live football, the atmosphere, everything, it's the most incredible experience.

I'll see you all tomorrow for day 5 of my blogathon.

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment